Nabelin Co., Ltd. recognizes its social responsibility to strive for the protection of personal information acquired through the company’s business activities and endeavors to protect personal information in accordance with the following policy.
- Acquisition of personal information
We acquire personal information through lawful and just means.
- Use of personal information
（１）We use personal information within the scope of the purpose specified at the time of its acquisition, within the scope necessary to conduct business.
（２）When using personal information jointly with a third party or entrusting the handling of personal information to a third party, we will conduct a rigorous investigation of the relevant third party and conduct the proper supervision to ensure confidentiality is kept.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
Except in cases specified by law, we do not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the person in question.
- Management of personal information
（１）We will maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage it securely.
（２）In order to prevent the loss, destruction, tampering, or leaking of personal information, we will take necessary information security measures against illicit access, computer viruses, etc.
（３）We will not permit the leaking of personal information through bringing it outside the company or transmitting it to parties outside the company.
- Disclosure, correction, and cessation of use of personal information
e affirm that a person has the right to request the disclosure, correction and cessation of use of his/her own personal information and will respond to any such request without delay.
- Organization and structure
（１）We will appoint a Chief Compliance Officer and implement the appropriate management of personal information.
（２）We will conduct training on the protection of and appropriate management of personal information for full-time executives and employees, and ensure thorough and appropriate handling of personal information in daily duties and after retirement/resignation.
- Development, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of personal information management regulations, procedural manuals, etc.
In order to implement this policy, we will develop “Personal information management regulations”, and “procedural manual”, etc. and thoroughly disseminate them to staff and other relevant parties, as well as maintain and continuously improve them.
Handling of Personal Information
Nabelin Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) complies with the Personal Information Protection Law and related laws and regulations, properly manages provided personal information, and handles it as follows.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Personal information provided to the Company is used in whole or in part for the purpose of all of the following projects and work in Japan and abroad.
- Buying and selling, as well as importing and exporting of the Company’s products.
- Development, design, manufacturing and processing, repair, machinery and equipment installation work, and industrial waste collection and transportation related to the preceding item.
- Processing and providing various types of information as well as buying and selling of computer hardware and software.
- Accounting and general office work, as well as logistics and any other contracting of work and management guidance.
- Home care support business and home services based on the Long-Term Care Insurance Act.
- Production and fabrication of architectural and advertising film and design and production of environmental design using it.
- Dispatching of workers.
- Money lending and leasing of real estate and personal property.
- All business related to the Company’s shareholders.
- All business related to the Company’s hiring.
- All business related to the Company’s employees.
Provision of Personal Information
Except in cases consented to by the person in question or based on law, the Company will not disclose or provide personal information it has received to any third parties.
Entrusting of Personal Information
The Company may entrust personal information to contractors in order to achieve the above purposes. In such cases, we will select an appropriate contractor, clarify the contractor’s duties and responsibilities, and otherwise supervise to ensure that the personal information is managed securely by the contractor.
Handling of Personal Information Associated with External Links
The web sites operated by the Company may include external links. The Company is not responsible for the handling or management of personal information on external sites or the content posted there. Please contact the linked site directly.
Handling of Personal Information for Each Product, Service, and Project
The Company may individually prescribe the purpose of use for personal information, provision to third parties, contact information, etc. for each product, service and project. In such cases, if there are provisions that differ from the “Handling of Personal Information” or special provisions, the items regarding the handling of personal information prescribed for the product, service, or project shall apply and prevail over this “Handling of Personal Information”.
Procedures for Requests Based on the Personal Information Protection Law’s Article 25 (Disclosure), Article 26 (Corrections, etc.) and Article 27 (Cessation of Use, etc.)
To make a request based on the Personal Information Protection Law’s Article 25 (Disclosure), Article 26 (Corrections, etc.) or Article 27 (Cessation of Use, etc.), send an application form and the following documents to the personnel at the address below. As soon as the documents arrive, we will internally confirm the information related to the request and consider the content of the request. We will respond regarding the results of the application without delay.
(1) Copy of a document that can confirm identity (driver’s license, passport, family register, etc.) ・・・ 1 copy
(2) If an agent is conducting the procedure, a copy of (1) for the agent ・・・ 1 copy
(3) Proof of the legitimacy of the agent’s right to represent (Power of attorney, etc.) ・・・ 1 copy
Also, if there are documents that can be used to identify the personal information pertaining to the request, please attach them.
〈Send documents to〉
Compliance Office, Nabelin Co., Inc., Futaba 8-10, Matsumoto, Nagano, 390-8722
* When sending documents to the Company, please send using registered mail or another method because there is a risk of losing the documents in the mail. Please note that the postage for sending these documents is to be borne by the person making the request.
■ We also accept inquiries regarding personal information by telephone,
fax, and e-mail. “General consultations and inquiries regarding personal information” personnel, Compliance Office
Application Form Based on the Personal Information Protection Law’s Article 25 (Disclosure),
Article 26 (Corrections, etc.) and Article 27 (Cessation of Use, etc.)